Axari Delta
Care to log in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Axari Delta
Care to log in?
Axari Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 pm
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastiano

Our users have posted a total of 58 messages in 28 subjects

Team ranked proposal

Go down

Team ranked proposal Empty Team ranked proposal

Post by Oodie Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 am

I was doing ranked earlier today and I was shaky I wasn't confident in my abilities I may won 3 of out 5 I want that to improve. we lost to dxun twice and every time   someone died they had launched a very precise stun-lock  on me preventing healing, this may seem an error on my part (and maybe it was) but what it showed me when we played them we had no organisation what so ever basic things like comms was out the door, my point is I believe we need to disciple our selves in order to avoid situations where there have flash banged the healer twice and then focus target someone else sometimes its not who has the best dps, healers and tanks, its about organisation and coordination knowing what to do in these situations because I feel that's how we come undone.

So I propose getting like 2 groups of 4 man and ether doing like a guild ranked or going to outlaws den and practice because if we have an idea what someone is capable of doing then we can start figuring out solution sort of like 1 step back and 2 step forwards scenario's, to some people it may seem like this means nothing but think  about lets not get tunnel vision and look at the whole battle field who is capable of what and whats their strengths and theirs weaknesses,

For example I have noticed for large proportions of playing 4 mans and 8 mans my positioning is awful only on noarve do I think that I actually place myself decently my other major flaw at the moment is that I'm too dependent on one of my hand  as I click on the ops frame the mash the keyboard with my left and only use my right for movement and at times I know that is the difference from a life save and life gone, hopefully if I can improve upon this then I know I'll able to hit new heights.

I also recommend that as a guild we start using more then just the one toon and actually be a lot more versatile then be a one trick pony, these are just suggestions for now.

Oodie

Oodie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum