Axari Delta
Care to log in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Axari Delta
Care to log in?
Axari Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 pm
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastiano

Our users have posted a total of 58 messages in 28 subjects

Wont be playing SWTOR much

Go down

Wont be playing SWTOR much Empty Wont be playing SWTOR much

Post by Jordeen Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:18 pm

I Wont be on SWTOR much for the foreseeable future. I'm currently playing Archeage and its awesome. They launch was a little shaky as they didn't have enough servers to cope with the amount of players and u could w8 more than 2 hours to get ingame, but that's been sorted now and they created a lot more servers. Don't think they anticipated the game to be so popular on release.

This game has blown me away with the amount of variety you can do ingame.  Its also F2P (although f2p players cant own land, houses or farms. But you can create a family ingame with friends and if there subbed share there house/farm etc). You can swim under water and gather mats or even build a underwater farm for getting peals and coral and mine underwater iron veins.

The graphics on max setting can be jaw dropping and the oceans, rivers etc look amazing.

They have 5v5 arena pvp, 1v1 arena pvp, open world pvp.
You can craft huge frigates, fishing boats, small sea going vessels and have your friends/guild board it and partake in open world naval battles pvp or fight giant world sea bosses or just explore the huge oceans.

You can farm and raise livestock or grow crops to provide crafting mats on private or public farms, or even a tree farm (for lumber). The range of crafting professions and option are mind boggling.

The crafting system is immense, from crafting armor, gear, building houses, boats to farm houses.
You can raise your mount from a fold and feed it etc, also a battle pet in the same way.

You can fly Gliders and its awesome.

There is a lot of nice features, one day i tried to cross a large river (instead going to the bridge crossing Razz) and got swept away by the current downstream, this went on for 5 minutes as i went through gullies, gorges and dropped down multiple waterfalls and ended up in a different leveling another zone lol. You can climb many objects in the game including trees, other places are accessible by climbing.

Im on the EU server Dahuta, char name Edenn or Dasshadow if u wanna look me up ingame.

Ps trying to type text on these forums is a pain, white background with light grey text is kinda hard to see lol

List of crafting proffesions

Alchemy
Alchemy is required to create potions that restore HP/Mana or add buffs, dyes, Lunadrops, Lunastones, Archeum Dust, and talismans.

Cooking
Allows you to craft different types of food that give temporary buffs or stat bonuses.

Handicrafts
Allows you to create jewelry (rings, necklaces, earrings), chests for clothes, musical instruments for bards, parts for racing cars and other items.

Husbandry
Livestock related: butchering, milking, plucking, mount breeding.

Farming
Allows you to grow of crops and water them, also allows you to create shrubs for planting. Vegetables and cereals created by farmers can be used in Cooking.

Gathering
Gathering allows you to gather different types of herbs and flowers for Alchemists.

Machining
Machining allows you to create different devices (tanks, gliders, tractors, parts for racing cars and tractors, submarines). This profession also allows you to upgrade machines.

Metalworking
Metalworking is required to smelt different types of ore into ingots. It also allows you to craft heavy armor sets (plate armor) and diving suits.

Printing
Printing allows you to create books and different scrolls for gear improvements.

Masonry
Masonry is necessary for producing different types of bricks out of stone. Also allows players to craft Teleport Stones that enable you to travel from one location within the island to another.

Tailoring
Used to craft cloth and cloth armor from various textiles.

Leatherworking
Allows you to create leather armor out of leather.

Weaponry
Weaponry allows you to craft metal weapons (swords, daggers, axes etc), shields and explosives out of Ingots.

Logging
Logging allows you to gather logs for use in Carpentry.

Carpentry
Carpentry allows you to craft bows, staffs and furniture out of logs.

Mining
Mining is used to gather different ore and stone from nodes for Metalworking. Also used in the gathering of crystals (gems).

Commerce
This skill allows you to create trade packs (commercial boxes) and sell the packs.
Professions without Crafting

Fishing
Fishing allows players to catch fish. The more you progress the more chance you have of catching big fish.

Larceny
Larceny allows your character to steal better.

Composition
Composition allows you to compose music. The more you advance the longer the music will be.

Construction
Construction lets you spend less Labor power when you build houses or ships.

Jordeen

Back to top Go down

Wont be playing SWTOR much Empty Re: Wont be playing SWTOR much

Post by Jordeen Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:04 am

Our Archeage guild in action, land and sea pvp Very Happy

Jordeen

Back to top Go down

Wont be playing SWTOR much Empty Re: Wont be playing SWTOR much

Post by Jordeen Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:22 am

Our latest escapades

Jordeen

Back to top Go down