Axari Delta
Care to log in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Axari Delta
Care to log in?
Axari Delta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 pm
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastiano

Our users have posted a total of 58 messages in 28 subjects

Tfb-Money farming

2 posters

Go down

Tfb-Money farming Empty Tfb-Money farming

Post by Oodie Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:46 am

TFB credit farming

Requirements
1 Tank
3/4 dps-ideally with cc's
1/2 healers you can solo heal it (I've done this in the past)
Ts3 is a must
Pve relics do help although its not a must have but it will help you though

Objective Kill every set of adds until the first boss

First set of adds you will deal with are the droids there are 2 droids that have a self-destruct sequence kill them asap the droids shouldn't be too much of a problem if no one brakes the cc's and the self destructing droids are dead. Next part is the creature kill them all then as you go in again its back to the droids nothing new just cc and kill them

Next part is the creatures this is where the tank must be paying attention because the first part is the have to take the bigger of the creatures and hold it at bay until everyone aoe's the little ones. Next part one dps has to activate the controls and the tank must AOE taunt the whole party and aoe the lot of them the second control panel the tank has to aoe taunt the party again and then taunt the big one and hold it until the dps has aoed the small one their one of the controls where there 2 big ones. I'll explain more on the dps part.

The healer for the droids hasn't got much to worry about so long as the self destruct droids are down and if none has broken the cc.the next part you have to cleanse the dots on anyone as if you don't it will not help you in the slightest and sage or mando I recommend cleansing their own dots and once your back dealing the droids rence and repeat

Dps have for the droids better not break the cc because if you do it maybe a wipe and its repair bills argh just focus on the one the tank is not on for this only time you will be required is 1 dps has to taunt one of the big beasts the one the tank hasn't got and the healer should be healing you if not then we are going to having problems pretty much though for the creatures just aoe them but be careful with the droids

Gear requirements
Pvp gear is fine only thing is change the relics if you have pve relics

Thats about it I'll do this at saturday around 3:00pm english time on the 14th of june
Oodie

Ps i forget to mention it should between 10/20mins per run and the fewer people the more money I said six because its a safe number I thinks its do-able with 4 don't hold my word on it though

Oodie

Back to top Go down

Tfb-Money farming Empty Re: Tfb-Money farming

Post by Spikeyo Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:00 am

Cheers.
Spikeyo
Spikeyo
Admin

https://axari-delta.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oodie Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm

After farming I do believe if we get an 8 man group its 10 mins easy and if someone goes afk its not a huge blow

And you can correctly do with 3 people as I learned the hard way lol

Oodie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum